Tailored bike frame protection – Sublimistick Integral
A true second skin for your bike, our tailored frame protector – Sublimistick Integral – will ensure your bike’s longevity and brightness.
Fully customised, our pre-cut kit adapts to the shape and size of your bike. The Sublimistick pieces cover up to 90% of the surface of your frame. Our kits are designed with a spacing of 3 to 5 mm between each pieces.
The advantages of the Sublimistick Integral kit :
- Protects paint against rock chips & scratches (projections, shuttles, bike racks, chairlifts, etc.).
- Keeps the frame looking fresh all year round.
- Protect your investment : A bike without scratches sells better.
The Sublimistick Integral kit includes all the necessary accessories for a perfect installation:
- Instructions & advice for installation.
- A microfiber.
- A soft squeegee to remove water.
- 0.5ml of Slicy Shampoo solution to facilitate application.
Characteristics of our Sublimistick protective film :
- High quality polyurethane film.
- Thickness: 160 microns.
- Anti-uv treatment.
- Self-healing properties.
- Anti-adherent (mud sticks less easily).
WARNING: some bike frames with a rough or grainy (anodised) paint cannot be protected with an optimal finish! The result will be ideal on frames with smooth, glossy or matt paint.
Focus, SCOR, Cannondale, Canyon, Commencal, Cube, Devinci, FOX, Giant, GT, Ibis, Juliana, Kona, KTM, Labyrinth, Lapierre, Marin, Mondraker, Moustache, Norco, Nukeproof, Orange, Orbea, Pivot, Rockrider, Rockshox, Rocky Mountain, Rossignol, Santa Cruz, Saracen, Scott, Specialized, Sunn, Transition, Trek, Yeti, YT, Revel Bikes
Turbo Levo, Bullit Carbon, Sam 2, Supreme DH 29 / 27, Rise, Habit Carbon 2 / 3 / SE, Habit Neo, Moterra neo Carbon, Spectral, Strive, Spectral ON, Meta am 29, Meta power 29, Meta tr 29, 38, Trance advance pro, Reign advance pro 29, Trance E+, Reign E+, Process 134, Process 153, Zesty, Spicy, GLP2, Foxy carbon, Crafty carbon, Superfoxy, Level alu, Samedi 27 Trail, Samedi 29 Game, Optic carbon, Sight carbon, Oiz carbon, Occam carbon, Rallon carbon, Wild fs carbon, ZEB, Instinct, Altitude Carbon, Instinct powerplay Carbon, Altitude powerplay Carbon, Hightower Carbon, Heckler Carbon, Nomad 4 Carbon, Nomad 5 Carbon, Megatower Carbon, V10 29 Carbon, Spark 900, Genius 900 tuned, Genius 910 to 940, Ransom 900 tuned, Ransom 910, Genius E-ride 900 tuned & 900, Ramson E-ride 910 & 920, Stumpjumper, Stumpjumper EVO, Enduro S-Work, Demo, Turbo levo sl Carbon, Turbo levo Comp Carbon, Scout, Sentinel Alu, Sentinel Carbon, Fuel EX 9.7/9.8/9.9 carbon, Remedy 9.8/9.9 carbon, Slash 97/9.8/9.9 carbon, Session, Rail carbon 9.7/9.8/9.9, Sb 150, Sb 130, Sb 165, Sb 115, Jeffsy, Capra, Decoy full carbon 29, Sight Alu, Aurum HSP carbon
2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
S, S/M, M, M/L, L, XL, XXL, S2, S3, S4, S5, S6, L/XL
The installation of a Sublimistick Integral protection kit requires calm and thoroughness. If you are not sure of your skills, we invite you to contact your nearest Slicy dealer for a perfect set-up. Find our dealers HERE
– Make sure you are in a clean and warm, indoor space (17°C to 27°C).
– Clean and degrease your bike paying close attention to every little detail.
– Remove inconvenient components or old decals to facilitate the installation.
– Ensure the bike has been allowed to dry for some hours.
– Fill the spray bottle with our install shampoo. Add 0.5ml for 0.5L of warm water.
– Thoroughly wash your hands.
– Identify Sublimistick sections using the bike diagram.
– Select pieces in number order (starting with No.1)
– Spray water to your fingers.
– Peel the section of Sublimistick off and spray water immediately on the sticky side.
– Spray water on the frame’s location.
– Apply the wet Sublimistick section to the frame. Center and line up the piece according to the diagram.
– Repositionining is possible if the Sublimistick section is still wet.
To move, peel back, add further water to the frame and Sublimistick section then re-apply in correct location.
– Use the Slicy squeegee to remove water and air. Start at the centre of the Sublimistick section and pull the water and air to the outside.
– Use the microfiber to collect any excess water.
– Wait few minutes and use your fingers to check if all edges are firmly pressed down.
– For a perfect finish, use the hair dryer to dry the Sublimistick sections. Do not overheat.
– Repeat these steps for each section of Sublimistick.
– Kits are designed with a 3mm gap between Sublimistick sections.
– Let your bike dry in a warm workspace for 24h.
– Do not ride or wash your bike for 24h.
– Use a hair dryer to heat the adhesive.
– Peel back a corner and remove remove the section very slowly.
– Slicy is not responisble for any damage caused to your bike during installation or removal of the Sublimistick Integral Kit.
– If you have any problems or issues with your Sublimistick Integral Kit, please contact a member of our team at: email@example.com.
Request a Tailored Protection Kit
Haven’t found the right kit for your bike? Don’t panic, we’ll take care of you!
Every week our team works hard to add new bikes to our kit catalogue. If we have not yet had the opportunity to create the right kit for your bike, we invite you to make your request by filling out the form below.
As you can imagine, we will not be able to develop all kits for all bikes. We will select those that will be useful for the maximum number of riders. New collections will be favoured as well as sizes M and L.
To develop a kit, our team needs to have the bike in their hands. Thank to our local Slicy dealers that allow us to have access to these bikes in order to develop the templates. It’s also possible to receive you in our workshop, accompanied by your bike, if you live near Annecy, France.
Lead time & Delivery
All our customized products are made to order which implies a longer delivery time.
How does it work?
Our team prepares the printing files every day and sends them to production every Thursday. Manufacturing starts on Thursday afternoon and the products are ready to be shipped the following Tuesday.
Delivery times are generally 5 to 12 business days.