Universal bike fork protection – Sublimistick Fork by Slicy
Real beauty treatment for bikes, the Sublimistick Fork is our new Universal bike fork protection for MTB. It provide longevity and brightness to your bike.
Completely universal and flexible, it perfectly fits most forks brands and models.
Some compatible fork brands:
- Cane Creek
- DT Swiss
- Fox Racing Shox
- SR Suntour
- Thickness : 160 micron
- UV protection
- Self-healing property
The installation of a Sublimistick Fork protection requires calm and thoroughness. If you are not sure of your skills, we invite you to contact your nearest Slicy dealer for a perfect set-up.
– Make sure you are in a clean and warm, indoor space (17°C to 27°C).
– Clean and degrease your fork paying close attention to every little detail.
– Remove inconvenient components or old decals to facilitate the installation.
– Ensure the bike has been allowed to dry for some hours.
– Fill the spray bottle with our install shampoo. Add 0.5ml for 0.5L of warm water.
– Thoroughly wash your hands.
– Identify Sublimistick sections using the bike diagram.
– Spray water to your fingers.
– Peel the section of Sublimistick off and spray water immediately on the sticky side.
– Spray water on the frame’s location.
– Apply the wet Sublimistick section to the fork. Center and line up the piece according to the diagram.
– Repositionining is possible if the Sublimistick section is still wet.
To move, peel back, add further water to the fork and Sublimistick section then re-apply in correct location.
– Use the Slicy squeegee to remove water and air. Start at the centre of the Sublimistick section and pull the water and air to the outside.
– Use a microfiber to collect any excess water.
– Wait few minutes and use your fingers to check if all edges are firmly pressed down.
– For a perfect finish, use the hair dryer to dry the Sublimistick sections. Do not overheat.
– Repeat these steps for each section of Sublimistick.
– Let your bike dry in a warm workspace for 24h.
– Do not ride or wash your bike for 24h.
– Use a hair dryer to heat the adhesive.
– Peel back a corner and remove remove the section very slowly.
– Slicy is not responsible for any damage caused to your bike during installation or removal of the Sublimistick kit.
– If you have any problems or issues with your Sublimistick Fork Kit, please contact a member of our team at: email@example.com.
Delivery times for products in stock are generally 2 to 5 working days.
Your tracking number will be communicated to you by email along with the shipping confirmation.