Universal bike crank protection – Sublimistick Crank
Real beauty treatment for bikes, the Sublimistick Crank is our new Universal bike crank protection. It provide longevity and brightness to your cranks.
Completely universal and flexible, it perfectly fit to any kind of crank.
Our Sublimistick Crank is compatible with :
- Shimano (XT/XTR)
- Race Face
- FSA without power sensor
- Rotor (Inspider Vegast / Kapic)
Some brands are not compatible :
- Shimano Deore
- Race Face Altas
- E-thirteen LG 1
Crank sizes : 165mm – 175mm
- Thickness : 160 micron
- UV protection
- Self-healing property
- Anti-adherent, Self-cleaning
The installation of a Sublimistick protection kit requires calm and thoroughness. If you are not sure of your skills, we invite you to contact your nearest Slicy dealer for a perfect set-up. Find our dealers HERE
– Make sure you are in a clean and warm, indoor space (17°C to 27°C).
– Clean and degrease your bike paying close attention to every little detail.
– Remove inconvenient components or old decals to facilitate the installation.
– Ensure the bike has been allowed to dry for some hours.
– Fill the spray bottle with our install shampoo. Add 0.5ml for 0.5L of warm water.
– Thoroughly wash your hands.
– Identify Sublimistick sections using the bike diagram.
– Spray water to your fingers.
– Peel the section of Sublimistick off and spray water immediately on the sticky side.
– Spray water on the frame’s location.
– Apply the wet Sublimistick section to the frame. Center and line up the piece according to the diagram.
– Repositionining is possible if the Sublimistick section is still wet.
To move, peel back, add further water to the frame and Sublimistick section then re-apply in correct location.
– Use the Slicy squeegee to remove water and air. Start at the centre of the Sublimistick section and pull the water and air to the outside.
– Use a microfiber to collect any excess water.
– Wait few minutes and use your fingers to check if all edges are firmly pressed down.
– For a perfect finish, use the hair dryer to dry the Sublimistick sections. Do not overheat.
– Repeat these steps for each section of Sublimistick.
– Kits are designed with a 1 mm gap between Sublimistick sections.
– Let your bike dry in a warm workspace for 24h.
– Do not ride or wash your bike for 24h.
– Use a hair dryer to heat the adhesive.
– Peel back a corner and remove remove the section very slowly.
– Slicy is not responisble for any damage caused to your bike during installation or removal of the Sublimistick Integral Kit.
– If you have any problems or issues with your Sublimistick Integral Kit, please contact a member of our team at: email@example.com.
Delivery times for products in stock are generally 2 to 5 working days.
Your tracking number will be communicated to you by email along with the shipping confirmation.